Achieving the following strategic objectives will ensure our success.
· Volunteerism – Champion volunteerism in the community: Build upon United Way’s role as a champion for volunteerism by creating broad access to volunteer opportunities that will engage donors and others
with priority issues, and support life-long service to the community.
· Community Impact – Identify and quantify community needs and match financial and other assets to meet the needs: Engage and align key community stakeholders in creating, evaluating and measuring solutions that address impact areas – education, income and health. United Way will advocate for these areas by advancing a public policy agenda that supports these initiatives throughout our communities.
· Resource Development – Identify and mobilize assets to meet needs: Increase resources to meet community needs by encouraging a customer-focused culture that engages donors with priority issues to which they have an affinity, and promotes stewardship for community philanthropy.
· Brand Management/Public Awareness – Create a shared community vision: Enhance awareness of health and human service needs and resources throughout Randolph County, and position United Way as the best way to mobilize resources to meet these needs.
· Organizational Leadership – Continuously improve service delivery: Achieve a mission-centered and vision-driven organization that enhances the effectiveness and alignment of all resources (financial, volunteers, board, staff, partners, policy makers, etc.) and supports a customer-focused work environment.
· Operational Stewardship – Deliver superior operational systems: Be a responsible steward of United Way’s financial and operational systems in an atmosphere of fiscal transparency and community trust.
- We will clearly communicate our vision, mission and strategies so that all those associated with us will understand our goals and actions and will know where we are going, how we will get there and what role they will play in our success.
- Our community, partners and most importantly, those who rely on us for assistance, deserve our total commitment and maximum effort.
- We pledge nothing less.